Saturday, May 2, 2009

MAY 2ND pt. 2

FUCK KANYE....  i'll explain why...

So its 12:00 on friday night makin it saturday already, im walkin to the train station to go camp out for them yeezys. I get there at 1 20 not bad at all, im like number 25 in the line not bad again. So i wait, and wait, and wait, around 3:00 3 more ppl come, that makes me think i could of came at like 3 n i still would of been in this spot. NEXT time goes by me n the 3 behind me speak about the kicks and about the size, dats when i tell em if dey dont got my size one of there size is goin with me [i was serious] so time goes by and its 7 30 close 2 8 the store opens early and some bald guy comes out n tells everybody in line WE HAD A LIST ALREADY MADE N EVERYBODY WHO IS ON IT IS ALREADY HERE. Now the faggot tells me that after i waited more then 5 hrs in the cold, and the rain for some sneakers that i had no chance of getting...  not only did dey didint have a sign to tell us that so we wouldnt stand in line BUT the niggas in front of us didint even let us kno... so with that being said FUCK KANYE, FUCK HOUSE OF HOOPS, FUCK NIKE, AND FUCK THAT BALD GUY FROM HOUSE OF HOOPS.... ADIDAS!! [sometimes]

No comments:

Post a Comment