Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HER

It all started on myspace, a couple of msgs then an arranged meet up in 145th and riverbank. Only kno her from pics but i never knew she looked as good as she did, i couldn't take my eyes off her during the whole time. She got a call so she had 2 dip, we set up anotha meet up for 2 days later around her way. 106th and riverside was the 2nd location we chilled and walked around the park she told me about her past relationships and asked if im willin to give her a chance, i wanted 2 say yes but i wanted to kno a little bit more bout her. A month later i asked her 2 be my one n only she accepted. It didint take me long to realize i fell in love with her and alot of people didint like the fact that i was happy so they did everythin to break us up. They made up rumors, told others that she was a few years younger then me to make me look bad, 1 fat bitch even blackmailed me to break up with her or she was goin to have my "child". I KNO i used a condom but... u never kno, so i broke up wit her, i regret it every wakin day, and when she found out we broke up she "aborted it". A year pass i didn't hear from her, i got with shorty from my high skool around the same time last year i got wit her, i thought me n shorty would last 4ever and since i lost the one the year before i wasn't gonna lose this one, so i treated shorty like a queen. Then realized she cheated on me twice and i had already inked her nickname on my ring finger.... big mistake. We broke up but kept in touch, because i dont like to hold grudge. Then God suddenly links me back to the one i lost. We talked and she had told me she was hurt, i fucked up and of course i understood but i couldn't tell her why i broke up with her in the first place she prolly wouldn't of bought it anyway. I pled with her, i told her how much i wanted/needed her back, she gives me life, she made the biggest impact in my life in the shortest time, we saw each other on thanksgiving n i had covered my tat from my last relationship so she didn't see it. We sent each other pics from here n there then she saw the tat and didn't want anything to do with me. I tried telling her everybody makes mistakes mines is just visible but.... she didn't care. She then started slowly driftin away from me. I hit her up and she answers when she wants to... not knowin how empty i feel with ought her.... i would give ANYTHING to get back with her but i guess ima have to move on... life goes on, but i have to live with the fact i did her wrong.... 4ever

No comments:

Post a Comment