Saturday, October 24, 2009

About... Me

Well I have spoken about everything but the king ELZ, so I think its time I give u some info about myself. I'm part of a team called S.B. (You should know that by now) I'm from a small hood called Dyckman in uptown manhattan. I finished high school and just not ready to go 2 college. I feel like everythin I want I get but it wasn't always like this. Nowadays I have 2 work hard for things I want but I'm here thinkin of faster ways to get it. I can't sit in my room for long because my thoughts remain in my head so when I'm outside it actually let's them breathe. I'm not perfect in fact I'm very far from it but I feel like I'm not completely sane, I kno I'm a lil bonkers but fuck it, I keep it cool so u won't notice it. I think outside the box so before I do anything I think about ALL my options and consequences. I'm addicted to tats it facinates me, the art, the color, its amazing. Since little I never got wat I wanted like sneakers so the older I get the more I get. I just wanna get everything I couldn't before but I think I buy all these things 2 hide the demons dat haunt me... Idk why I would write all this on a blog instead of talkin it 2 sum1 but I feel a sence of relief 2 get shit out my chest. But this post is pointless, atleast I think so. But maybe if I die and u decide 2 google my name and find this, u will kno more about me, kno somethings dat went thru my head that u would of never knew cuz I wouldn't of spoken it 2 anybody. Allow me to re introduce you... To me... Nice to meet u

No comments:

Post a Comment