Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rosario

I can say she was my first real confusion. Confusion as in, I fell in love with her and was confused on how she felt about me. Me n her wasn't ment to be we really just happend. When I first seen her I knew I wanted her so I chased her on the friend tip until I felt I could go for it. We dated but she wanted 2 go on a break confused da fuck outta me but I delt wit it. Came back and things weren't the same. Me being the fuckin celeb I was in skool, everyday there would be a new rumor about me datin or messin with somebody new. I knew who was sayin dis shit but I couldn't be seen talkin 2 dat bitch cuz den u kno... Da next rumor would be I'm messin wit her ass and I wasint wit dat. So word kept gettin back 2 her and of course she wasint likein dat. I would tell her babe its not true but I'm one person to a lot sayin da same shit... At the end of the day I lost her and her and da bitch dat broke us up, the one dat wished death on my girl became friends wit her..smh. I don't kno how the hell that happend but I delt wit it and moved on but I always think about her, remember her birthday, her favorite movie, like important shit, I always wondered wat had happen if we would of stayed 2gethere, would she show her feelings? Would I had met her parents? Would I had proposed 2 her on prom like I had plan 2? We still talk from time 2 time, but shorty rosario was my "what if" girl. I miss her a lot, havin her was a dream but now... I'm awake

No comments:

Post a Comment