Monday, October 26, 2009

Ink game

Well my ink aint all that serious but hopefully by next year it will be. I still haven't covered this damn ring finger tat which idk why I'm slackin. Maybe cuz idk wth 2 put on it... Might just throw a star on it and call it a day lol I kno my x gon be kinda upset but idc, I never loved her and she never loved me, I guess it was just lust. She prolly wanted 2 see wat I'm about and I wanted 2 kno if she could take it. Lol I'm guessin. But wats funny is I have a S on my chest n she thought that was for her, which wasint and she noticed that after I put her nickname. Bitch started askin me why I did dat if I had da S... Lol Idk if I told her it wasn't for her... But I think she got it. Garunteed b4 da year is over I'm gonna cover it up.. I just need 2 kno wat 2 cover it with... Hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment