Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

this halloween had to be the best one EVER. Got to spend it with a friend that became a bit more then a friend back in the summer. her man felt insecure and put the lock and chain on shorty so i havent seen her in AGES, damn i missed her. just staring at her eyes got me wondering what if i was her man, what if she would of deaded him in the summer and got with me? lol i'm pretty sure i would make it last. im trying to figure out what is it about her that got me thinkin a future wit her, shit i barely think about a future wit any female but.. hmm i really like this chick, maybe if i spend more time wit her my feelings would grow and i can actually take her from dat nigga, dey say love is blind and she's a clear example cuz dat nigga aint right for her AT ALL. now i think 2 my self wat makes me better, well i cant explain but in due time i can prove i am, if she would let me.
if she gives me a chance i have 2 take it, i'm gonna take it, fuck that nigga. i'm lookin like a mean hater but fuck it, ima try my hardest to convince her im the one for her, and hopefully make her mine if i can actually ask her 2 be mine and not avoid the question.. always fuckin happen when im nervous... lol im leakin secrets like crazy, thank god the ppl i gave da link 2 dis prolly lost it lol i miss everything about this girl.. kiss, touch even the convos we had, she's like da only one dat understands me... fuck it this time, i cant let her go, i wont, once he slips im IN THERE! before the end of the year... ima make her mine.. i promise =]

No comments:

Post a Comment